You may ask the driver whether he is willing to take you as a passenger (if there’s space in the passenger seat). This is however fully based on the driver’s discretion. Please note that we will not be responsible for any issue/problem that might occur during transit. As an added note, the cargo space is prohibited from transporting people and animals.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to be at the pickup and/or delivery locations?
- Do the drivers drive straight through to destination?
- Can I ride with the driver?
- What are the types of vehicles you have?
- Will anyone from your side contact me before the moving date?
- I have completed my booking. What’s next?
- What is Express Booking and how is it different than Normal booking?
- I only need a lorry and a driver. Can I still place a booking?
- Why are my calls / webchat / email left unanswered?
- Does the price shown include manpower? If not, how do I get the price that includes manpower?