We at TheLorry understand that the customer’s trust and confidence in us is very important. As such, all drivers and movers are required to be registered under the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM), and we keep records of all their relevant documents such as company registration certification, lorry grant, and driver’s license. They will also need to go through our registration and briefing process before being able to become our partner. Only legitimate and verified transport companies are allowed to register with us.
Articles in this section
- What do you do?
- How much are the cancellation fees?
- What is the payment method?
- I keyed in my address and the drop down list doesn’t appear / error saying “Please insert a specific address”. How do I proceed?
- Do I have to be at the pickup and/or delivery locations?
- Do the drivers drive straight through to destination?
- Can I ride with the driver?
- What are the types of vehicles you have?
- Will anyone from your side contact me before the moving date?
- I have completed my booking. What’s next?