We at TheLorry understand that the customer’s trust and confidence in us is very important. As such, all drivers and movers are required to be registered under the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM), and we keep records of all their relevant documents such as company registration certification, lorry grant, and driver’s license. They will also need to go through our registration and briefing process before being able to become our partner. Only legitimate and verified transport companies are allowed to register with us.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to be at the pickup and/or delivery locations?
- Do the drivers drive straight through to destination?
- Can I ride with the driver?
- What are the types of vehicles you have?
- Will anyone from your side contact me before the moving date?
- I have completed my booking. What’s next?
- What is Express Booking and how is it different than Normal booking?
- I only need a lorry and a driver. Can I still place a booking?
- Why are my calls / webchat / email left unanswered?
- Does the price shown include manpower? If not, how do I get the price that includes manpower?