Unfortunately, no. We do not own any of the vehicles. It belongs to the assigned driver.
Articles in this section
- Do you have stair carry charge for T4B service?
- Do you provide a tailgate lorry for Business (T4B) service?
- What is your insurance provider?
- What is the process for an insurance claim?
- Do you offer insurance protection?
- Do I need to share the space with others to transport my items?
- How is your rate charged?
- Can I rent a vehicle without a driver?
- If I don’t add manpower, will the driver still help me?
- What is the job scope of the manpower?